How to choose the right sparky
There are many electrical contractors in Orange and the Central West. Finding one is easy however choosing a good one for the task requires attention to a few important details:
- Dedication to safety is very important. Ensure that the professional you choose is concerned about the safety of his work and those it may affect. Where necessary, they should be willing to go the extra mile to teach you how to safely handle the materials installed.
- Ask about the service warranty that is available for the work before accepting a quote. The warranty should be long enough to assure you that the work is of high quality. Beware of professionals who decline to offer long warranties.
- Insurance is mandatory. The electrical contractor should be insured for any injuries and damages that may arise as a result of their work. Beware of anyone who cannot assure you they are fully covered.
- For larger jobs, ask for references of previous work completed by the contractor. Any reliable contractor will have no problem giving you references.
- Customer complaints history should never be ignored. Avoid anyone with a long history of complaints.
- Ensure the professional has a good reputation. A good contractor is not only fully qualified but also respectful of their customers.
- Most importantly, choose a contractor who turns up when they say they will and makes every effort to schedule your work within a reasonable time frame. Avoid contractors who delay scheduling your job for several weeks. This usually means they do not prioritise their customers.
- Our contractors at Tactical Electrical fulfil all of the above criteria. If you don’t believe us – feel free to ask us. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Call Tactical Electrical today on (02) 6369 1504 or email us at email@example.com