Ceiling fans aren’t just for summer …
Ceiling fans aren’t just for summer, a ceiling fan can be very useful for circulating warm air throughout your home and assisting with your heating needs during winter (be sure to flick the switch to the winter setting!). Because of the small amounts of electricity they use compared to other heaters and appliances, the use of a ceiling fan might even help your budget.
Always employ a fully qualified, licensed electrician to install your ceiling fan. Here are some tips for preparing for your fan installation:
* Choose the right sized fan for the room; for small to medium rooms (4 x 5m) a fan with 122cm blades will suffice; for larger rooms (6 x 6m) a fan with 132cm blades or larger will work better.
* Metal blade fans make a bit more noise than timber blade fans, however they do move more air. For this reason, metal blade fans are recommended for kitchens and living areas, and timber blade fans for bedrooms.
* Select where you want the fan to go. Generally, they are placed at the centre of most rooms and replace whatever light fixture may already be there. This serves the dual purpose of simplifying the installation and supplying a lot more air movement inside the room.
* Ideally, your ceiling fan should sit 30cm from the ceiling with 2.1m from the fan to the floor. Extension rods are available if you have high ceilings.
* Generally, there is little difference in performance between fans with 3, 4 or 5 blades so the choice of which is up to your design preference.
Call Tactical Electrical today on (02) 6369 1504.
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook!
First Time Every Time.
Family owned company with highly skilled Electricians/ Electrical Contractors.
Servicing in Orange, Bathurst, Molong, Blayney and throughout the Central West NSW.
Call us for a quote today, our friendly and professional staff are ready to help you!
(02) 6369 1504
Electrician Orange NSW
Electrician in Bathurst NSW
Electrician in Bathurst
Licensed Electrician Bathurst
Licensed Electrician Bathurst NSW
Licensed Electrician in Orange
Licensed Electrician in Orange NSW
Electrical Contractor Orange
Electrical Contractor Orange NSW
Electrical Contractor in Orange
Electrical Contractor in Orange NSW
Electrical Contractor Central West NSW
Electrician Central West NSW
Licensed Electrician Central West NSW
Air Conditioning Orange
Air Conditioning Orange NSW
Air Conditioning Bathurst NSW
Air Conditioning Bathurst
Air Conditioning Contractor Orange
Air Conditioning Contractor in Orange NSW
Air Conditioning Contractor Bathurst
Air Conditioning Contractor in Bathurst NSW
Air Conditioning Central West
Air Conditioning Contractor in the Central West NSW
Licensed Air Conditioning Orange
Licensed Air Conditioning Orange NSW
Licensed Air Conditioning Bathurst NSW
Licensed Air Conditioning Bathurst
Licensed Air Conditioning Contractor Orange